about this item
- Fire-Boltt IDC Worldwide Quarterly Wearable Device Tracker Q122.【Bluetooth Calling Watch - The Fire-Boltt Ring 3 enables you to make and receive calls directly from your watch via the built-in speaker and microphone. This smartwatch has a dial pad, an option to access recent calls and sync your phone's contacts.
- How to Activate Bluetooth Calling - To enable the Bluetooth calling function, first connect it to a compatible app. Once connected, manually go to the phone's Bluetooth setting and pair this smartwatch (Bluetooth name: BSW043). Upon pairing, you will get a notification: Connected for call and audio.
- 1.8 Inch HD Display - This smartwatch features a 1.8" TFT LCD full touch display with 2D high hardness glass for super protection and 240*286 pixels high resolution Ultra Fast Charge Technology with rotating buttons for smooth usage. - Charge the watch for 60 minutes for just 3 days of excellent battery life
- 118 Sports Modes - Be your own coach while tracking 118 sports modes with professional analysis. Real Time Health Tracking - With an advanced intelligent algorithm combined with optical heart rate sensor to monitor your heart rate throughout the day even during exercise. Track your blood oxygen (SpO2) levels and indicate a healthy life
- Full Metal Body】 - This watch is long lasting and durable Metal body feature Voice Assistant】 - Command your mobile phone with your smartwatch, the watch has a voice assistant to make work easier and faster has been made
- Built in Mic and Speaker - Enjoy listening to your favorite tunes on the Watch and experience HD calling through the built-in Mic
- Smart Notifications】 - Receive all your mobile phone notifications on the clock and stay updated about trends, meeting emails and more. Use smartphone features remotely - Click pictures, change music tracks on the watch with one touch.